North Canterbury Cycling Club
Get exclusive access to Ashley, Mt Thomas and Okuku
This membership runs from 1 August to 31 July the following year. Members will receive email notification at the end of the membership period to renew their membership.
Forest Permits are now incorporated with membership to members 16 years and over. The Permits expires on 31 August each year, allowing time for a new permit to be issued after rejoining subs have been paid. Members younger than 16 must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.
As part of your membership, we request you attend one track maintenance morning per year. Not much to ask? The trails don't just happen to get there by themselves!
- Individual $35.00 - For individuals over 16 years old
- Individual Under 16 $10.00 - For individuals under 16 years old
- Couple $45.00 - 2 family members living at the same address
- Family $55.00 - 3 or more family members living at the same address
- Additional tag $5.00 each - this is for in case you have more than one bike.
What does you membership $$ go towards?
- Access to Ashley Forest- The club pays a fee to the Forest Managers for access for each club member
- Junior Development- We provide some financial support for junior rider so they can compete at the highest level of their sport.
- Track Development. The club has contributed financially to the upgrade of our local tracks in Ashley Forest, Rakahuri and the Wharfedale track in Oxford. This does not come cheap! For the 2018/2019 year the club has spent over 20k maintaining and upgrading these trails.
- Weekly emails let you know access to the forests and other important stuff
- 3rd Party limited liability insurance- if you burn down the forest or cause a logging truck to go awol, our insurance may cover you.